Did you buy the bed that is too small for you? Or you bought the ...
Cloude mattresses carry a 7 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, if present) where Company will repair or replace your mattress, at company’s discretion.
Cloude limited warranty covers the following under normal intended use conditions:
- Mattress shrinkage, deformity or sagging of more than one and half (1.5”) inch
- Undulations on the mattress surface or splits in the foam material
The warranty does NOT cover the items such as, but not limited to:
- Normal softening / sagging that is less than one (1) inch
- Damage of mattress due to misuse and abuse
- Fabric and foam staining, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
- Use of mattress on a bed base that was structurally not capable of handling the mattress
- Mattress cover, if any
- Zipper on the mattress, if any
- Unauthorized service during the warranty period
Steps for warranty claim handling:
- Submit proof of problem to Cloude along with invoice and warranty card copy
- Cloude will have a confirmation call and arrange for pick up from your location at your cost.
- Cloude to inspect the received product & confirm on claim status
- Cloude to repair mattress or provide replacement if repair not possible
- Cloude will ship the mattress back free of cost
- Only the customer who originally bought the mattress and has the invoice in his/her name is eligible for the warranty claim
- Mattresses kept in unhygienic or unsanitary conditions may damage the product and invalidate the warranty. For health and safety reasons of workers, Cloude may refuse to inspect such mattresses and deny the warranty claim
- Cloude's highest liability is capped by the purchase price of the mattress as shown in the original invoice